Senior Product Designer
Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers.
We’re obsessed with helping sellers (ranging from Entrepreneur run businesses to Enterprises) grow their business and navigate the increasingly complex world of ecommerce, using proprietary econometrics and machine-learning to optimize billions of transactions across thousands of sellers around the world.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for a Senior Product Designer who can excel, add value to our mission, and thrive in a demanding startup environment. The ideal candidate has a strong background in UX, has experience designing SaaS applications, and is eager to leave a big impact in shaping the Teikametrics user experience.
What You’ll Do
• Partner closely with product managers, engineers, and internal stakeholders during research and execution to foster an inclusive design approach
• Support your ideas and concepts with documentation like workflows, user stories, wireframes, prototypes, and hi-fidelity designs
• Take on a variety of large and/or complex product initiatives with minimal oversight
• Present findings and design solutions to stakeholders in an organized, logical, and compelling manner
• Help test the usability of new designs via customer calls, interviews, and internal review
• Maintain and grow our brand and style guidelines
What We’re Looking For
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in an agency or tech/product setting performing UI/UX
• A strong portfolio that showcases a foundation in design thinking, composition, and visual/interaction design
• Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment
• Talent for managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Team player with the ability to collaborate across departments and disciplines
What You’ll Get:
• Competitive salary & benefits
• A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
• Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
• An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston