UX Design Lead at Lover
Sexual health is the 2nd largest mental health concern in the world (after substance use disorders) with 47% of women and 38% of men having a sexual complaint. However, existing solutions such as therapy and books are either expensive and potentially embarrassing or generic and nontechnical.
Lover is an evidence-based, accessible and personalized product addressing sexual concerns and teaching people to have more pleasure and skill in bed. We believe a fulfilling, healthy sex life is essential to personal wellbeing and relationship satisfaction.
The founding team at Lover includes the senior management team of Eve Sleep PLC (one of the fastest IPO exits in UK history, from founding to IPO with valuation of $200m in 2 years) and the leading sex therapist in Silicon Valley. As our first senior design hire, you will have the responsibility to grow the design team and the opportunity to play a fundamental role in shaping the culture of our organization.
The company is backed by the world’s leading angel investor (Fabrice Grinda), the founders of Tinder and VC funds from New York and London.
You will be working with our head of product to create amazing experiences for our customers. We’re looking for a designer who is excited to lead all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, information architecture and visual execution.
- Drive and lead design vision, strategy and initiatives for an experience that exceeds our users’ expectations
- Work closely with marketing, product, and engineering teams to deliver intuitive and easy-to-use software
- Devise user journeys based on user profiles and segmentation, and devise ways to personalize these
- Partner with our product and content team to productize evidence-based content around sexual wellness
- Conduct user research and testing
- Create production-ready designs with hand-off to engineering
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end consumer product design
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration experience with product and engineering
- Hiring and management experience
- Experience leading user testing and participating in user research
- Lo-fi & Hi-Fi prototyping skills
- Cross-platform (native apps, web, email) design experience
- Experience at a company smaller than 20 people
- We are tackling an issue that has the power to have a transformational impact on people’s lives and happiness
- The interventions we use are evidence based and incredibly effective at improving things like driving up desire in relationships and overcoming sexual dysfunctions.
- We are working with Silicon Valley’s leading sexual clinical psychologist
- We are a team with experience of scaling companies quickly, from startup through to IPO
- We believe in sharing Lover success in the form of equity which is part of the compensation for all senior employees
Lover is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Email: Bria.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions