Product Designer (UX)
Have you ever waited weeks or months for a bill after seeing your doctor? Or wondered why you got more than one from different places after that same visit? Healthcare shouldn’t be as confusing as it is today. We want to bring healthcare into the 21st century by creating a real-time, retail-like experience. That’s gonna take some real movers and shakers — are you up for the challenge?
We're looking for a mid- to senior-level Product Designer (with a focus on UX) to play a key role in achieving our mission of transforming healthcare administration by enabling collaborative, real-time interactions between providers, payers, and members.
We believe this is someone...
- Who’s a designer, but prefers to express ideas through strategic concepts, wireframe models, and stories
- Who’s highly collaborative and chomps at the bit to throw themselves into messy problem spaces
- Who thinks in systems and user flows and can clearly articulate the value of design and the core components of the design process
- Who’s a great listener and asks clarifying questions before offering solutions
- Who loves talking to users, embraces lean research methodologies, and designs studies that cut to the heart of the matter
- Who embodies humility, hunger, and people smarts, and carries a good attitude
As a Product Designer at OODA, you’ll collaborate directly with product managers, engineers, and other members of the team, helping to articulate how design solutions answer user needs, business objectives, technical constraints, or other components required to deliver successful products for both desktop and mobile (phew, go ahead and catch your breath after that doozy of a sentence).
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data on user behavior and come up with suggestions that will help improve the experience and performance of our products
- Be responsible for the exploration and articulation of system design through remote and in-person user interviews, rapid prototyping, and user validation testing
- Clearly communicate design concepts through user journeys, wireframes, high-fidelity mocks, and prototypes
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to generate insights and present research findings
OODA Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. OODA Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.