Junior UI Designer (m/f/d)
We believe that the process of buying real estate is undergoing dramatic change. Customers need full information transparency and smart processes, to better make this important life decision. We want to become a trustworthy partner, through deep customer understanding and outstanding user comfort. We are looking to change the way people buy real estate and set new standards with our digital platform, ensuring satisfied buyers around the world.
We are looking for an exceptional Junior UI Designer (m/f/d) who is passionate about intuitive and well-balanced user interface design.
- Craft outstanding responsive experiences with well-balanced typography, photography and icons
- Maintain strong consistency in following interface style and experience patterns
- Evolve and maintain UI guidelines including colors, icons, typographic specifications, graphics, photographic and motion concepts as well as other relevant elements
- Collaborate closely with UX interaction designers, product managers and frontend developers
- Build high-fidelity web prototypes and iterate based on user insights
- Fine sense of aesthetics and well-balanced interface designs
- Strong knowledge in design tools like Sketch
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
- Deep understanding of responsive design
- Bonus: Ability to create icons and simple illustrations
From day one you will be part of our mission to make it simpler to purchase a new home. We are passionate about building customer-centric products for exceptional user experience. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to contribute and develop your ideas.
- Short and open communication channels and transparent decision-making processes
- A creative and team-oriented working environment
- The chance to play an active role in an international and experienced team and to continuously develop yourself further
- Fruit, company lunches & regular team events
Apply now with all relevant documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your EverEstate Team