The Multimedia Designer is responsible for conceptualizing multimedia graphics for print and digital platforms with an emphasis on Sales Marketing materials. Graphic projects include Business to Business Advertising campaigns, digital assets, and print collateral.
- Responsible for conception, design and creation of high quality, on-brand, multimedia graphics for print, digital, and outdoor media.
- Graphic design for Sales presentations.
- PowerPoint presentation support and graphics creation.
- Graphic design for print projects such as advertisements, packaging, flyers, billboards, and other print collateral.
- Graphic design for web content such as advertisements, web banners and carousels, contest pages, game layouts, and show imagery.
- Design, upload, post, and deliver eblasts.
- Oversee project management and timely delivery of all multimedia elements.
- Communicates with clients on all aspects of projects.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Must be proficient in the entire Adobe Creative Production Suite.
- Experience as a designer at major network and/or in the workplace creating broadcast quality design.
- Advanced knowledge of Mac and PC operating systems.
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite and PowerPoint skills.
- Infographics, color correction, detail oriented; basic motion design a plus.
- Familiar with responsive/mobile frameworks, cross browser and device compatibility.
- Knowledge of Web User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design and development.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.