Packaging Production Designer
THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
As the Packaging Production Designer, you’ll be actively involved in supporting our product team with packaging and graphic design needs. You will help maintain and improve e-commerce packaging solutions, print collateral and other visual communication materials.
Together, we are radically reshaping how we think about sleep, mattresses, and shopping - and we’re just getting started… care to join us?
- Develop print collateral and visual assets to communicate product assembly and care instructions, which may include typographic layout, illustration, technical drawings
- Design 3D solutions for retail and e-comm packaging
- Enhance the customer’s experience via physical product
- Help defining scope and executing projects
- Propose designs that fit cohesively with T&N portfolio
- Participate in regular brainstorming sessions and provide feedback on individual projects
- Manage expectations on multiple projects with various teams
- Work with external vendors to sample and prototype packaging solutions
- Support T&N’s Product Team to develop visual assets for ancillary product details such as labeling, technical manufacturing communication, and other presentations
- Experience working in a physical product development space, retail, or e-comm
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Experience with print production process
- Experience or working knowledge of sustainable packaging programs
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Keen eye for detail especially as it pertains to typography
- Knowledge of current trends in design
- Confidence working with vector-based graphics in Adobe Illustrator
- 2+ years working in a visual communication or related design field
- Ability to maintain visual system standards
- Experience working in packaging design
YOU CAN SLEEP BETTER WHEN YOU WORK AT T&N
Our people – You will be working alongside some of the most talented, supportive, savvy individuals out there… people we are so proud to work with. Together, we are shaking things up in the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients that they would never expect.
Our product – Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits - We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents, paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org