SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology and transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. We’ve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations and we are just getting started. If you’re looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - and do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
We’re looking for an Brand Designer for a full time role in NYC. Reporting directly to our Director of Design, you will be responsible for developing concepts, presenting ideas, and executing on art direction, supporting our business goals and marketing campaigns. Additionally, you will work on the creation and delivery of cross-platform assets for web, native app, email, print, social and paid experiences, helping to develop our brand guidelines across these platforms. The ideal candidate has a passion for creating clever, clear and beautiful work, and an eye for details.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create design solutions for marketing materials such as paid, email, social, and other digital media
- Concept new original campaigns in collaboration with the Design team and then execute to bring these ideas to life
- Design new graphical work of all kinds including print (posters, advertisements, etc), motion graphics (Instagram/Facebook videos, animated advertisements, infographics), marketing materials, sales presentations and more
- Collaborate with product and visual / brand designers to oversee the use and development of the SquareFoot brand and visual language
- Create and own design systems that allow the marketing team to scale and ship creative quickly, reliably and without compromising the brand’s look and feel.
Who You Are:
- A strong conceptual thinker and natural storyteller - able to translate big picture strategy into vivid and clear campaigns
- A self starter - strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with autonomy
- Calm under pressure and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to formulate innovative ideas and provide clear direction and recommendations
- You experience designing iteratively based on data from experiments. A high degree of comfort with iterative design practices to ship optimal versions of your creative over time.
- You have impeccable taste in information design and typography, well-versed in digital engagement, and motivated by constantly improving the results of their work.
- Agency or consumer focused start up experience
- 1-2 years graphic design experience, preferably at an agency or consumer focused start up
What You’ll Get:
- Challenging and empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, and more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.