Contentful is a rapidly growing SaaS company, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms, supporting clients including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, Urban Outfitters, and more. Enjoy a prime view of the Bay Bridge from our San Francisco office, catered lunches, and trips to our office in Berlin, Germany. Fancy a change of scenery? Relocation to Berlin is also an option - just let us know!
We’re on the hunt for a Visual Designer to join our Marketing team, focused on global marketing campaigns. You’ll be able to work on a variety of projects and make a big impact in our fast-growing company as part of our efforts to refresh our brand to reach prospective customers.
- Design demand gen assets to drive our online marketing efforts, such as banner ads and email campaign visuals
- Design print-oriented text-heavy assets such as white papers, case studies and briefs
- Create assets for the Contentful blog
- Design or polish presentation decks, often working with iconography to explain or support points
- Support other teams in designing both customer-facing and internal assets
- Manage your project workflow to ensure your work is delivered on deadline
- You’re a high performing self-starter who brings a fresh approach to projects
- Layouts are your jam and typography is your groove — you understand the way that copy and design play together and emphasize clean, focused readability
- You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand where needed — the phrase “that’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary
- Clear, thoughtful communication is important to you. You’d never reply to an email with just “OK.”
- You would enjoy working in a fast-paced startup — we move quickly but we have fun doing it!
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Digital design, especially layout (illustration is a plus)
- Print design, especially layout and packaging for print
- Animation/motion graphics are a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially Google Slides