Senior Product Designer
Nanonets is a startup headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, solving real-world business problems with cutting-edge machine learning. We are backed by prestigious investors from Silicon Valley, such as Y-Combinator, SV Angels, and Elevation Capital. Our product automates complex business processes involving unstructured data, using deep-learning to convert it into a structured format and connect multiple applications with each other, all in an automated manner..
We are looking for a Product Designer, proficient in crafting intuitive interfaces for our web application. Your role involves engaging directly with our users to understand their pain-points, ensuring a seamless and user-friendly experience in every interaction.
* Collaborate with product managers and analysts to gather and assess user needs.
* Conduct interviews with customers to identify pain points and map out user journeys.
* Effectively present design ideas to developers and stakeholders.
* Identify and resolve UX issues.
* Create mockups and prototypes to demonstrate feature functionality and appearance.
* Convert wireframes into detailed UI designs.
* Maintain and develop a cohesive design language system for our core product.
What We’re Looking For:
* Minimum 3 years in a Product Design or similar role (UX/UI Design).
* A portfolio of work displaying high quality, user experience-focused design and problem-solving.
* Strong understanding of User-Centered Design Processes, Design Principles, and Systems.
* Proficiency in design and wireframing tools (e.g., Figma).
* Excellent communication skills to clearly convey ideas to stakeholders.
* Strong time-management skills, with a proactive approach to meeting goals efficiently.