Design with Global Impact
The Nature Conservancy is looking for a talented, innovative and collaborative graphic designer. He/She will join a small, creative team leading the effort to build and evolve The Nature Conservancy’s brand identity and visual vocabulary. This is a hands-on position for a creative, conceptual thinker ready to define and execute an artistic vision from start to finish. He/she reports to the Senior Art Director and will work closely with photo, video, production and editorial staff. We're looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with excellent communication skills, a sophisticated sense of design and typography, and experience in print, web, and emerging platforms. He/she must be able to work efficiently, manage multiple deadlines and deliver a large volume of work without sacrificing attention to detail. This is a full-time position with a strong preference that it be located at The Nature Conservancy’s headquarters in Arlington, Virginia.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment with internal and external partners.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and adhere to tight deadlines, taking large projects from concept to completion
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge in graphic design, typography and data visualization
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Advanced knowledge of print and web production.
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong, modern approach (for both print and web)
The Nature Conservancy is a leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. The Conservancy and its more than 1 million members have protected nearly 120 million acres worldwide.
To apply visit nature.org/careers and search for job #47508