Visual Designer / Web Designer
KopenTech is searching for Senior UX/UI Designer
Business domain: FinTech
- Help create robust design documentation at the various stages of design, including but not limited to personas, wireframes, prototypes, scenarios, task flows, story boarding;
- Create user requirement documentation including use cases, storyboards, flowcharts/process flows, and functional specs;
- Recommend and prepare audience research approach;
- Create research tools, such as surveys, questionnaires, and test scripts necessary to conduct research;
- Conduct research activities, such as contextual inquiries and observations, one-to-one interviews, workshops, focus groups, diary/journal exercises, field studies, etc;
- Compile, analyze and document findings of the research and identify patterns and trends;
- Make design and strategy recommendations as a result of research;
- Strategy / UX Facets including:
- Contributing to/developing approach materials
- Analysis, findings, and recommendations;
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints;
- Work in one of our multidisciplinary product teams and collaborate with our Director of Design, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process;
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process;
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines;
- Data visualisation;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process;
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts;
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team.
- Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
- 5+ years User Experience Design;
- 5+ years design on UX/UI Projects;
- Data visualization skills;
- Big data interfaces design experience;
- 5+ years Full Development Life Cycle Project Experience.
- Familiarity with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research tools: interviews, cognitive walkthroughs, surveys, contextual observation, etc;
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools;
- Ability to think conceptually as well as tactically and tangibly;
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
Type of work: Remote
We are searching for designer willing to work full time.
Please attach a link to your online portfolio and send design documentation containing materials on your design thinking process: strategy frameworks, personas, service ecosystems, customer journey maps, wireflows, etc..
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org