Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the world, and the American Heart Association has estimated that over half of Americans — 121 million people — have heart issues. Chances are, you know someone who's been affected by heart disease.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join Mighty Health in creating a completely new heart patient experience from the ground up. We are a small team, so you'll be joining early and will be able to shape our product vision and our company culture. Your work will directly improve the health of our users and (ultimately) help them live longer, more fulfilling lives.
As part of the Mighty Health team, you will receive a market competitive compensation and equity package, medical insurance coverage, a generous vacation policy, and opportunities for company-sponsored learning (professional conferences, books, etc.).
How you'll have an impact
- Own end-to-end design for Mighty Health's patient, doctor, and internal product experiences across web and mobile
- Collaborate closely with founders and engineers to create experiences that help patients get healthier and give their families peace of mind
- Deeply understand the problems experienced by heart patients through user research
- Contribute directly to product strategy and roadmap
- Shape our team's design culture—creating our design system, standardizing processes, and continued learning
- Have 3+ years of experience designing and shipping software products
- Love obsessing about the details to create high quality visual and interaction design
- Are a self-starter who has owned end-to-end product design for multiple products
- Have a growth mindset and eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent, fast-paced work environment
- Are an excellent communicator who can work well with engineers and speak with customers
- Have genuine empathy for patients and their families, and a deep desire to improve their lives
- Care deeply about making better healthcare more accessible and affordable, especially for underserved populations
About Mighty Health
Mighty Health is reinventing the way heart patients get healthier. We've created the go-to program for patients to access their personalized health plan, receive motivational support from coaches and community, and track their progress with smart devices. We are backed by Y Combinator, and our investors include Vivek Garipalli (CEO of Clover Health), NFL Hall of Famer Joe Montana, RRE Ventures, and NextView Ventures.
Mighty Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.