A great opportunity incubated in a boutique and independent design Academy to inspire new design strategy and business ideas with influential people from the global design circle.
- WHO WE ARE
We're LanTao Design Academy, headquartered in Beijing, devoted to building creative, edgy, and experimental design education over a decade.
Our professors, students, and office workers around the world build up an organic ecosystem including award-winning designers, entrepreneurs, and business decision-makers from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. Over 1000 professionals have joined our various design programs to explore more possibilities in the future of design. Additionally, we are also an official strategic partner with Polidesign - Politecnico di Milano (米兰理工大学) on a Master program Design Strategy and System Innovation for over 12 years.
Here are a video and some photos for more about us:
- WHO WE LOOK FOR
To respond to our rapid growth in global business, we'd like to invite international talents with a strong interest to be our program assistant in the following world cities:
- Hong Kong
Welcome join us If you are:
- a bachelor degree holder, master a plus, majoring in design, art, marketing, brand management；
- overseas study or work experience;
- using Chinese and English as working language; great editing and translation capability;
- a great communicator and fast-learner.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- assisting program director/manager to proceed with our overseas programs;
- editing and translating program-related information;
- conducting program proposals and action plans;
- daily communication with overseas design organization partners;
- participating in planning activities and maintaining client relationships;
- BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
Supportive and flexible working environment
- An inclusive and diverse environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued
- Flexible working hours to support work/life balance
- Opportunities for part-time employment and home-based work where these fit with operational requirements
Generous leave entitlements
- 7 days of annual leave
- Paid leave between Christmas or local New Year
- Additional leave for other personal responsibility is negotiable
- Annual salary advancement in the pay scale based on your work performance
A high-performance culture
- Regular review and performance discussion agreements with your supervisor
- A results-driven environment, working with friendly and respectful people
- Access to career advancement opportunities with some global top design organizations
- HOW TO APPLY
Please submit applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply now below by 15th September 2019. Successful Applicants will be invited for a phone/ video interview in 1 week. Please explain what attracts you to work at the LanTao, also provide evidence of how your skills and experience meet the job requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you.