Want to work on a product that helps people live happier, healthier lives? Love dorking out on design and health? Awesome, then you might be the illustrator we’re looking for.
Our tight-knit team of designers is obsessed with helping our users better understand how diet, activity, sleep, and stress impact their health. We combine learnings from behavioral psychology, data science, and user insights to create experiences that are easy to understand and implement, regardless of our user’s age, location, and technical savvy.
As the primary illustrator on the product team, you will have the opportunity to define and grow an illustration and icon system for all of Omada’s web, mobile and print experiences. Your approach will be highly collaborative as you work with product designers to understand their needs and craft high quality imagery aligned with Omada’s visual identity and brand.
As an Illustrator, you will be...
- Creating illustrations, iconography and other visual designs for our website, product, educational curricula, print materials, and packaging.
- Developing a new illustration language that is inclusive of our demographic and scales across people and cultures.
- Partnering closely with other designers to shape and evolve our brand, product features, and visual system through you illustration work.
- Moving between creating rough sketches to high-quality drawings to communicate your solutions and using user research and data to inform your decisions.
We’d love to talk more if you have…
- 1-2 years of design experience
- Strong visual and graphic design abilities (digital and print).
- Designed and built an icon set.
- Experience crafting illustrations for web and mobile products as well as understanding of product and UX design.
- High proficiency with modern visual tools (Illustrator, Sketch etc.) and knowledge of how to hand off assets for production.
- The ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
Bonus points if you have...
- Worked with or built an illustration library / system
- Animation experience
- Collaborated with product, content, and engineering
- Implemented digital design systems in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.Posted 28 days ago Apply Now