Sr. Motion/Visual Designer
New Engen is seeking an experienced, hands-on creative leader to join our team as a strategist, creator, mentor and communicator for our high-performance social media creative marketing team. You’ll lead creative for top-level clients, representing the Creative team in everything from pitch calls to creative reviews, and be a part of the driving force to scale our performance marketing business. You’ll be successful here if:
- You’re excited for rapid creative optimization for paid social and display marketing.
- You can balance an effective “get things done” attitude with a high bar for quality.
- You’re entrepreneurial and ready to join our growing team of laid-back, trustworthy nerds.
Creative execution is a key factor in the success of our marketing efforts and the clients we support. Our ability to rapidly test high-quality iterations of copy and design drives the insights and optimization needed to make a winning marketing program. Creativity partners with Data to guide every step of our process, and the details matter.
- Lead design brainstorms and creative strategy to launch new enterprise and managed client packages
- Iterative optimization and design of social media creative, keenly focused on mobile
- Collaborate with and support an in-house creative team and our partner services team
- Ensure the ongoing quality, efficiency and performance of New Engen’s client ad designs through effective creative leadership, strategic thinking and actionable feedback
- Identify and take action on opportunities to improve our creative practice and performance via operational excellence
- Ensure deadlines are met and expectations exceeded through self-directed creative approach and proactive time management and communication
- Partner with stakeholders across disciplines within the company, as well as with clients, to remove common creative and performance barriers
- Proactively solve problems and easily identify future capacity challenges
- Inspiring digital creative portfolio and comfort with hands-on design
- 6-10 years of professional experience in the design field
- Education or experience in marketing design/creative, or related industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motion design skills a plus (e.g. Adobe After Effects)
- Strong eye for photography and quality art direction
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Positive attitude and drive to keep learning, regardless of career stage
- Patience with endless marketing acronyms
Posted 6 days ago Apply Now