Communication Designer (Part-Time)
Platform.sh has recently launched a new product UI as well as a visual rebrand of our company. We need a part-time contractor for approximately three months. You need to be comfortable with remote, global teams and be able to work independently.
Because we are a small design team, your role will be diverse, fast-paced, highly visible and very impactful.
The work you will be doing spans the entire communication/brand spectrum from maintaining brand guidelines, design and layout of brand assets, to diving right into collaborative marketing projects and effectively communicating our unique vision.
What you can expect to do on a daily basis:
- Bring purpose and simplicity to the brand and to inspire engagement with our product.
- Develop, design and produce key assets used to communicate in various channels, by executing end-to-end design for online and offline marketing, including:
- Online ads, email campaigns and newsletters, social media, blog visuals.
- Print brochures, case-studies and corporate documents.
- Event visuals, wearables and “must-have” swag.
- Infographics, data concept visualizations.
- Creating and/or sourcing illustration and photography assets for all types of content marketing.
- Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to uphold our evolving design system and support company design needs.
- Ability to create website designs for new campaigns, landing pages and new content pages using Figma within established design guidelines and standards.
- Conceptual thinking on how we can capture a concept, showcase the benefits and use of the product leveraging infographics and illustrations.
- Support for small tasks such as business card production and google slide deck cleanup.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of visual design experience with a strong portfolio
- Ability to adhere to and understand brand guides
- Excellent communicator and storyteller who can make compelling, cohesive communication come to life
- A willingness to communicate and collaborate with our global team
- Experience working on a strategic level, extracting what is needed to fully capture and create compelling solutions
- Know the ins and outs of handing off design files to print and other merch vendors to ensure highest production quality
- Illustration, icon, and layout skills
- Really nice to have:
- Familiarity using Figma
- Animation skills in CSS and/or Motion
- Front end knowledge and experience
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a contract communication designer who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.Posted 13 days ago Apply Now