At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar is seeking talented UI/UX Designer who possesses a strong sense of visual design and puts the user first. This is a full-time permanent position with option to be based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studios in either London or Edinburgh.
WHAT WE DO
- We aim to craft intuitive and engaging player-centric user interfaces across all Rockstar titles.
- We develop UI design systems and guidelines aimed at ensuring consistency across all titles.
- We collaborate with other teams to help shape aspects of the game user experience at the micro and macro level.
- We produce and maintain relevant UI assets.
- We engage in features outside of the game such as online and apps, aiming for a unified and complimentary user experience.
- Production of deliverables as required to answer design briefs - wireframes, visual design or clickable prototypes.
- Development of visual language and design systems.
- Production of related game-ready assets.
- Documentation of design work and assets to keep the UI/UX and other teams informed of design specification.
- 2+ years' professional experience in a design environment, or in a similar capacity within the games industry.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating an ability to work across a range of visual styles.
- 2+ years’ experience of using Adobe CC and other design packages.
- Great communication skills to work closely with our team based across the UK and US.
- Organized with attention to detail.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Good knowledge of mark-up languages such as HTML, XML.
- Knowledge of programming / scripting languages.
- Passion for playing and making games.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.Posted 27 days ago Apply Now