Graphic Designer, Brand and Marketing
We are looking for a multifaceted, out-of-the-box, collaborative designer to work on a variety of design projects within marketing (and beyond) at a rapidly growing global company. As part of the Deputy global design team, you will work closely with our Creative Director and marketing gurus to design highly-engaging creative to build brand awareness for Deputy as we expand our San Francisco team!
You'll be passionate about developing a deep understanding of our customer's needs and problems and by doing so, create innovative design solutions that communicate how our product makes their working lives easier.
What we’d like to see:
- 5 years of amazing graphic design experience with a strong portfolio to reflect that
- Strong conceptual thinking. You will have the opportunity (and responsibility) to concept ideas and work with the marketing team to see them through
- Ability to wear many hats in the design realm -- digital, web, interactive reports, infographics, presentations, print materials, events and experiential design (animation skills are a plus!)
- Collaborate and help support across teams with content strategists, copywriters, sales, product marketing and partner teams
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here.
- We want someone who can get marching orders and go as well as communicate and collaborate. Designers will be expected to help execute concepts and also be an important part of the initial creative process.
- Collaborate with our Creative and Marketing teams to help promote our evolving brand guidelines and brand identity
- Ability to articulate design decisions to team / stakeholders and give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, prioritising deadlines and moving projects forward
- Strong knowledge of industry tools, and epic knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Suite, InVision, Sketch
- Always strive to hone your craft and innovate by keeping up to date with the latest design trends, methodologies, and tools
- Live and breath the Deputy Design Team values: Listen to learn; Honesty grows trust; Design for impact; It’s in the details; We’re better together
Posted about 1 month ago