Sr. Visual Designer
The Pill Club is an exciting Femtech/Healthtech company empowering women to make decisions about their health, judgment-free, from their smartphone. Our members no longer have to go to unnecessary doctor visits, pay marked-up pharmacy prices, or wait in line for their birth control.
At the moment, the Pill Club prescribes and delivers birth control directly to our members, along with a care package of goodies, filled with chocolate and other great samples. But we want to do more, and we are looking for a great UX designer to help us do it.
If you are qualified, we want you to join the current design team, who are in the midst of making the Pill Club a more hip, young, and fierce brand that also doubles as a delightful user experience.
And it gets better. In the last year, our revenue has grown 5x the amount of the previous year, so people really believe in what we're doing.
- As a senior visual designer, you must understand how to make complex products intuitive, straightforward, and beautiful. You’ll also manage and lead feature development, and contribute to product definition.
- Align with product management and team to understand needs and work with UX to convert them into concrete screen flows and visual designs.
- Understand the product domain, product platform, and UI framework to deliver designs.
- Strategize, brainstorm, and define new features based on the marketplace and user need/feedback.
- Help identify and build external and internal facing products.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Work with team members to communicate a direction and point of view.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Understand and pay attention to current design trends.
- Must be seeking a full time, mostly onsite position in San Carlos.
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in Design or a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years of experience as a designer working in iOS, Android, and web applications.
We are a passionate, creative team striving to produce the very best femtech experience. Join our vibrant small squad and tackle big ideas, which gives everyone a chance to have an impact on what we do and how we do it. After all, how many places can you work that affect thousands of people's lives like this?Posted 16 days ago Apply Now