Senior Digital UI Designer
Fuseproject is looking for a Senior Digital UI Designer at the top of their game. We’re the studio that brought the world Sodastream, Samsung Frame, Herman Miller Sayl chair, Snoo, Jambox, Jawbone UP, L’Oreal UV Sense, the Paypal logo, and so much more.
We’re all about designing the next big digital experience and where industrial design, digital, creative technology, physical spaces, and brand all come together to form an incredible story and experience that truly improves and delights our everyday life.
We’re looking for a driven, passionate, UI design master who has an incredible Dribbble & Behance body of work and their portfolio shows a range of finely crafted, tastefully executed design, that shows an expert hand at layout, typography, motion, CG, and interaction design. We’re looking for sophisticated levels of taste and premium levels of execution.
You’ll work in a fun, healthy, and driven group of specialist designers that embrace an open playground of conceptual design, challenging convention, delivering robust design systems, and exciting new designs for products that are first of their kinds.
- A passionate, uncompromising, hands-on, world-class designer
- Self-motivated, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- Industry leading UI design, graphic design, typography, layout skills
- CG, motion, and illustration are a bonus
- Skilled in prototyping and bringing things to life
- Embrace concepting, ideation, and thinking big
- Ability to articulate complex solutions clearly
- Quick-thinking, personable, and flexible
- Ability to span the spectrum from vision, storytelling, and concepting – to deep systematic detail design execution
- Comprehensive awareness and love of new platforms, technologies, and trends for the digital channel and related mediums
- Ideate, concept and craft unique design visions and beautiful visual languages, and lead their execution across a broad range of digital and physical products
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Experience in the creation of design guidelines and digital brand manuals
- Work closely with technologists to ensure the feasibility of your visual concepts and the fidelity of the final output
Background & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a design role
Qualified candidates must present an online portfolio that:
- Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation and usability
- Demonstrates a passion for digital product development
- Shows experience with diverse content and subject matter
- Proves ability to translate high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions, and breaking those down to their individual components
- A portfolio is an essential piece of any application for a Design role. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work will unfortunately not be considered.
Our Digital team is lead by Thomas Moeller. Check out his Dribble page here: https://dribbble.com/thomas_moellerPosted 28 days ago Apply Now