ready2order was started in 2012, when two engineering students had a vision to eliminate administrative overhead for entrepreneurs by providing a digital cash-register application. What started as a hobby project and blew up thanks the fiscalisation trend, which sees ready2order building modern business administration software for entrepreneurs, so they can organise, manage, administrate and analyse their business.
Since then more than 60 team-members serve +8.000 customers to run their business.
We simplify the daily business of small and medium sized businesses by providing a digitalized POS self-service application. Therefore we need a self-explaining POS and admin tool with an intuitive user interface.
Excel our highly motivated team by taking ownership of the functional architecture and get aligned with our UI Designer, Frontend Engineers and Product Management team to redesign our software to a self-service plattform.
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU’LL
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding bootcamp and learn about our history, business and where we’re going.
- Get to know everyone at our two offices.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get in touch with our product managers and frontend engineering team to have an overview of the status quo.
- Visit customers to get a feeling for our user behaviour.
- Attend daily Standup´s and weekly Demo Sessions within an agile workflow.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Conduct researches and usability tests to understand our product from a customer’s perspective.
- Have regularly brainstorming sessions with our UI/UX Designer to ideate creative concepts and solutions.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Design and prototype new user experience concepts in collaboration with the product team.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Ensure product consistency and document design guidelines.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Be the owner of any functional design related decisions and evangelise our design philosophy across the company.
- Release a self-service plattform with an excellent user experience.
Skills and experience to be ready
- Experience in designing the user experience of a software product .
- Strong knowledge of information architecture.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English is a plus.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German is a plus.
- You are creative, curious and not afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You have an obsession to detail and simplicity.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.
Posted 20 days ago