Visual Content Manager
Poised to be one of the largest content powerhouses in the world, Inboxlab is an expansive network focused on building successful, high-quality brands around the inbox. Revolutionary in its scope and scale, Inboxlab has brilliantly innovated email—the last undisrupted digital communications platform—to engage and inspire communities via the inbox. Recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2019 by Built In Colorado, Inboxlab is proud to be based in Denver and quickly adding to its team of go-getters and entrepreneurs.
Inboxlab presently focuses on two primary verticals: travel and gaming. Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 3,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and the Inbox Games network currently serves 50,000,000+ game plays per month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Inboxlab’s Visual Content Manager executes the creation and curation of all visual content for our brands. This role reports to the Managing Editor and requires an individual with a keen eye for quality visual content, cross-platform social media expertise, great communication and impeccable attention to detail. You must have exceptional photo and video editing skills as you will be leading the efforts to produce visual elements that align with each brand and impact user engagement.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop and integrate a high-impact, cohesive visual strategy that aligns with our content.
- Work in tandem with the editorial team to ensure brand-aligned imagery is implemented.
- Anticipating trends and setting a visual style on a brand-by-brand basis.
- Source, create, capture and curate visual content for social media, email and web-based initiatives across all brands.
- Manage the visual presence of all content on social media accounts for Inboxlab’s brands - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Create and edit videos and GIFs for use on social accounts and in-email.
- Research, develop and implement strategies to drive more followers on social and engagement via email.
- A/B test visual content to optimize monetization efforts.
- Assist with organizational operations in relation to social media, including project management and organizational planning.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in visual arts, design, communications, marketing, or other related fields.
- Skills in doing graphic design using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch or Lightroom.
- Video editing skills, using Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate with a graphics team to visually communicate ideas and with a digital marketing team to execute on a holistic strategy (social/SEM/website).
- Advanced knowledge and experience with social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to tackle assignments with acute attention to detail and comfortability when multitasking on different assignments.
- Desire to always seek new ways to better build our social presence.
- Creative mindset and ability to produce unique visual content.
- Experience in email marketing is a plus.
To apply send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted 23 days ago Apply Now