UX designer for our team of passionate people in football tech.
Veo is the world’s leading AI powered and affordable football camera solution. We want to enable all teams around the world recording their football matches without the obstacles of finding a cameraman. Democratizing football, by giving access to video analysis, that in the past only were available for the few.
The innovative dual-lense camera technology records the entire pitch at all times, with two 4K high-resolution sports action lenses. Our intelligent software automatically follows the ball to create a broadcast view, while allowing you the controls with a simple click of your mouse. Our solution is developing better athletes. We know players are visual learners, seeing themselves play rather than being told of their mistakes is more effective and likely to produce results.
About the job
There is a huge global interest for our product, and to supercharge the development of our software platforms we are now hiring the best talents for our newly established Product Team. At the heart of our Product Strategy is amazing user experiences, led by a motivated and self-propelling team. With the focus on developing new and existing features your task will be to ensure that users are deeply engaged in our product.
- Create wireframes and user flows for testing prior to development.
- Design simple yet powerful journeys for our camera and analysis web app.
- Work closely with developers, UI designers and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate user tests and leverage data and insights for improved experiences.
What we value
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is a plus.
- Creative thinking and a passion for great user experiences.
- Fast-paced iterative working progress.
- Extensive knowledge of prototyping tools. We use Figma.
- Experience using product management tools. We use Trello.
What we’re offering and how to apply
If you’re passionate about user experiences, design and football, we are offering you an exciting opportunity to have a big influence on a revolutionary product and work at a company where you can form your own development.
As part of applying for this position please elaborate on
- Examples of work you are most proud of.
- Examples products you have recently seen that made you think this is great user experience.
Lunch, great coffee and a fast pace start-up culture at our office in Copenhagen (Nørrebro). You will report directly to our Lead Product Manager.Posted 28 days ago Apply Now