Do you want to become part of the BAFTA Award winning team that created motion content for Britains Got Talent, Peaky Blinders, UEFA, Premier League, Esports, Sony and Nickelodeon.
Who we are:
We are a flexible team of creatives, producers, designers, illustrators, editors, motion graphics and high-end 3D animators creating content from brief to through to delivery as a creative collective.
With multiple industry awards, over 25 years experience and a sought-after environment that everyone loves to be a part of, we are renowned for bringing ideas to life and life to ideas. We specialise in creating moving content for brands, broadcasters and digital campaigns, including short films, title sequences, idents, promos, series FX and in-match broadcast graphics packages for global sporting events.
Due to continued success we are now seeking a super talented and dynamic motion designer, who has superb visual storytelling skills and a passion for creativity with your own flare to join our gang.
- A strong conceptual visualiser using storyboarding, art-working and written form to communicate original ideas that fit the client brief.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D animation through After effects and Cinema 4D.
- A strong understanding of design for branding and broadcast, including typography and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output.
- A real team ethos with a ‘can do’ attitude with good communication skills and a collaborative approach to work.
- The ability to work independently on a brief using team resources.
- Excellent operational knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Editing and live action skills are a bonus but not essential.
Requirements to apply:
- Include a short cover letter, outlining what you are personally passionate about and why you believe you are a good fit for the role.
- Minimum 3 Years work experience within a Design / Animation environment.
- Previous experience of working creatively with a brand in motion that illustrates your creativity and visual execution.
- Design or Animation qualification to degree standard or industry experience with evidence of a proven track record.
What’s in it for you:
You can expect an exciting role which will see you contribute across all stages of the creative process ensuring projects are delivered to the highest creative and visual standards possible.
In return, you can expect a social working environment, the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects where you can input your own creative ideas and solutions and the chance to progress your career in a creative motion industry.
From the off, you can expect to work on live creative briefs. Design, animate and present your creative work, work closely with creative direction and art direction.
Within your time at Liquid your progress we will closely mentor your progress in consideration of your chosen career path.
Salary is dependant on experience.
Please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted 30 days ago Apply Now