Lead Product Designer
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer (UI + UX) with strong visual design chops to lead all frontend + digital design at Fülhaus, owning design of our digital footprint, interpreting and informing our evolving digital brand ID. We’re building a high-growth product that serves both B2B and D2C user bases that combines interior design, AI and ecommerce purpose built for the hospitality industry.
The Lead Product Designer is responsible for all UI design from wires to production, product design components and systems as well as the expression of our brand through digital channels.
- Evolve and set the digital product design rules and implement across our digital footprint — web app, marketing site, SAAS design application, email comms (and sometimes social as needed).
- Work closely with UX lead to guide usability and achieve a high bar of beauty across digital products
- Work closely with Interior Design team to bring to life design concepts and packages as product expressions across our marketing
- Work closely with Sales + Marketing stakeholders to elevate and ensure design consistency on digital assets support sales and marketing programs.
- Collaborate with company leadership team to influence impactful updates across the entire customer journey
- At least 4+ years in web app product design
- Knowledge and demonstrable finesse in working and designing with Figma.
- Expertise in Adobe CS a must.
- Got experience at an D2C e-commerce startup or other design-first web applications? Move to the front of the line.
Our stack is built with a variety of tools and languages. Our FrontEnd consists of a combination of ReactJS and Shopify, with our BackEnd a combination of NodeJS/EXPRESS, developed using the REST architecture; and ML/AI services running on express. Our DB is MongoDB a NoSQL database which is good for handling large sets of data, we use Mongoose to create Schemas and Airtable to store data that needs to be changed more often.