Digital Designer - Coco & Eve
We are the fastest growing lifestyle & beauty omni-channel ecommerce company. We build iconic beauty and lifestyle brands for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach, we connect with over 15 million women on social media every week. Headquartered in Singapore, we currently have offices in Berlin, Melbourne, LA, and New York. Our brands include Sand & Sky and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine:
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova.
This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #MakeAnImpact, #TalkAboutIt, #SeekNewOpportunities, #DelightAndSurprise and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realize the enormous potential of this exciting industry. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About Coco & Eve:
Coco & Eve is a fast-growing digital native beauty company. We are young and ambitious, with our eyes focused on becoming the most exciting Beauty brand on social media. In just 24 months we have grown our cult brand into a market leader in over 50 countries around the world. An exciting future lies ahead as we begin to expand our unique product offerings and grow our digital and retail impact.
About The Job:
We are looking for a talented, hungry Digital Designer to join our growing Coco & Eve team in Berlin to turn our industry-breaking ideas and insights into strong results! You will specialise in adapting our content for our European markets (language skills for those markets is not required!), working with translated copy & localised assets to drive performance in this highly strategic region.
The right candidate must be highly skilled, efficient, and self-motivated with a great eye for detail, who is passionate about creating stunning, ultra-effective ads, emails and web banners for one of the most exciting beauty brands on the planet. You will be at the creative heart of the brand and report into the Coco & Eve Design Lead, whilst working very closely with the European Country Managers to ensure strong localisation.
Who You Are:
A forward-thinking Digital Designer with experience within a creative agency and/or a professional in-house team, in developing exciting, dynamic and modern designs across the whole digital space. You have an eye not only for fresh & contemporary aesthetics but also for thoughtful design principles such as typography and layouts. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, want to learn and grow and are not afraid to take the lead to make an impact!
- Degree in graphic design or similar and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a digital designer in agency or in-house.
- Creating thoughtful designs (be it in the form of a video ad or static banner) will come as second nature
- Must be proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite – especially After Effects, Photoshop, Premier Pro and so on.
- Photography skill and/or Digital Motion Design skill is a plus
- Strong passion and understanding of the Beauty & Wellness Industry is a plus.
- Must possess strong communication and time management skills
- Creative problem solver, who can foresee issues and challenges
- Ability to organise, articulate, and communicate ideas to other parties\
- Experience/exposure to European markets is a plus
In Return You Will Get:
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative international working environment.
- Freedom to execute own ideas.
- Competitive package.
- Located in our Supernova Berlin office, this role provides tremendous opportunity for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast growing start up, while being responsible for an important and growing part of our global footprint.
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please note that we will only be able to consider applicants who submit a portfolio of work.
Supernova is an equal opportunity employer. Our values define the working culture and environment we strive to create – fair, diverse, respectful and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. We promote harmonious working relationships and encourage a learning and development culture. We welcome applications from talented people coming from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
See our Applicant Data Protection policy for information on how we collect, use and process your personal data: http://www.supernova.xyz/applicant-data-protection-notice/