Junior / Mid-level Graphic Designer
Who we are
We are Welcome. We help travelers by taking away the hassle of moving around the destination they arrived at and providing the best private transfers along with cool personal sightseeing tours. We find the best drivers, with the best cars, provide top-notch customer support, and are moving towards making the digital side of our product as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
About the role
We are looking for an entry-level designer eager to grow their design skills and knowledge in a company serving customers internationally.
As a junior designer you will work closely with our marketing team to support our marketing projects and campaigns.
If you’re a designer with creative marketing abilities, this is the position for you!
In collaboration with the broader marketing team, develop campaign concepts in support of marketing goals and priorities.
- Work closely with advertisers, content creators and copywriters.
- Develop concepts and create visual design strategies for social media platforms.
- Develop projects ranging from advertising campaigns to branding projects and email marketing.
- Provide high converting designs for our advertising channels.
- Set personal and team goals with a work ethic to meet or exceed them
- Manage & prioritize multiple projects with differing timelines simultaneously through to completion
- Some experience as a graphic designer and/or web designer
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time and meet targets
- Personality to work well with co-workers and effectively coordinate with a team
- Passion for design and art is a must!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing work-space, filled with energetic and hardworking people
- Team building activities
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- The unique opportunity to grow a small team to a large department for a globally unique product
More about us
We are providing our services in 28 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Rome, and we're adding 2 new destinations per month. In 2018 we served more than 500,000 travelers and we plan to surpass the 1 million mark in 2019.
Currently, our team has 50 exceptional team members. The main office is in Athens, Greece, but we have people working remotely from all over the world. If you're from Greece, we'll gladly find a place for you in the office, if not – you can work remotely.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now