Junior Graphic Designer
Runerra is a community marketplace that connects shoppers that are leaving or coming back to their communities, to get them what they need or make a few extra bucks in the process. We are a startup based in the heart of Downtown Minneapolis in Target Headquarters.
Proficiency In the Following Programs | In order of Priority
Adobe After Effects
- Understands how to create on-brand content.
- Can take a project from idea to concept to execution when it comes to advertising and marketing content
- Can understand the differences between good and great design and visually explain why.
- Can iterate on a design 10+ times without losing motivation.
- Knows the difference between good design work and great design work.
- Has worked on or created advertising content to promote products or services
- Knows how to improve design work or create better ideas to improve ROI’s
- Enjoys fast paced and changing work environment
- Has a get it done mentality even with difficult deadlines
- Can manage stress and pressure in a positive way
- Is willing to take on challenges and grow professionally
- Must be located in Minneapolis, MN
4-5 years of Adobe Photoshop
4-5 years Adobe After Effects experience
2-3 years Adobe Illustrator experience
2-3 years of Adobe InDesign experience
3-4 years of product or service marketing experience
2-4 years of experience with digital marketing tools like Facebook advertising, Snapchat ads, ect
2-4 years experience creating marketing campaigns and managing campaign budgets
2-4 years of experience in a startup environments and the demands that come with startups.
Posted 6 days ago