We are looking for a senior designer that loves problem solving and can take complex ideas and translate them into simple, yet beautiful creative. Work directly with marketing leads at Fortune 100 and 500 companies in the health care, med device and financial industries. Projects vary from creative concepting a campaign or brand to tactical execution of digital and print communications.
· Managing multiple tasks and project deadlines
· Leading creative concepting and design development
· Owning day-to-day client interactions and leading presentations
· Maintaining and building client relationships
· Coordinating with external vendors, as needed
· Collaborating with team members from other disciplines (research, strategy)
· 3+ years’ graphic design experience
· Graphic design portfolio required
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficiency in Creative Cloud
· Strong typographic skills and knowledge of print production
· Likes (sometimes corny) jokes
Preferred/additional experience (not required):
· UX/UI experience
· HTML coding
· Management/mentorship experience
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com. No calls, please.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Fusion Hill is committed to achieving diversity, equity, and an inclusive environment. We have the privilege and responsibility to champion our people and the consumers we represent, embody the world we live in, and positively impact our industry and community. We embrace and encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ Community, people of all ages, religions, gender identification, and ability to apply to our growing team.