Product Designer (UX/UI)
At synergist we design software to automate human negotiation. We're make legal contracts machine-readable, create big data sets of negotiation & behavioural data and integrate with third-party platforms via our API. If we do our job right, our users feel empowered to negotiate contracts and get sh*t done really quickly.
Our team has spent 2 years (and a lot of love) crafting a beautifully simple solution to a complex and boring problem: contracts. We are post-product with growing revenue and as we begin to grow we need a UI/UX Designer to help us continue delivering an awesome user experience.
At synergist we believe in responsibility and autonomy. We stand up, SCRUM, eat, build and drink together, doing whatever is necessary to create value for our users and make the work personally rewarding for each and every one of us. Life is too short to not love what you do and who you do it with.
To be super productive you'll need:
- 5+ years working in a design capacity
- 5+ years working on interfaces for web and mobile
- Experience designing B2B software
- It would be super sweet if you're familiar with leading design sprints & workshops
Some things you happen to be awesome at:
- Design approaches, methodologies and prototyping
- Design patterns (e.g material design) and grid-based page layouts, experienced with analytics-based graphics: you know when to use which graph types :)
- Execution of all design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Breaking down complex requirements into intuitive flows
- Seeing how small components affect the big picture
- Having a sense of ownership and working in a small (but growing!) team
- Sparring with the product team
- Have some basic frontend development skills (e.g Wordpress)
If you'd like to be part of building an enterprise software company from scratch and responsible for shaping the world's first automated negotiation bot with a bunch of cool people, then get in touch.Posted 2 months ago Apply Now