As a Motion Designer on the WONGDOODY Seattle team you will collaborate with other team members to create and execute motion graphics for use across all client platforms. The right candidate will have a very strong design point of view and will be proficient in using all the mograph tricks and tools of the trade to tell compelling visual stories. You will bring positivity and enthusiasm to a wide range of managed projects, and share responsibility mentoring production designers in the motion studio, both in craft and creative development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Concept both independently and collaboratively and present ideas internally and to clients
- Care for every step of the production process, and use your sophisticated design sense to integrate motion across 2D/3D and experiential brand activity
- Create and produce required graphic elements from script while maintaining client and agency brand standards; organize the graphic elements library, archive digital project files and troubleshoot graphic systems issues, as required
- Independently manage the MGFX workflow for larger 2D/3D animation project adhering to best practices for DAM, file prep, review links, and regular status updates to team members.
- Work with team to identify opportunity areas within existing clients, streamline process, lead training initiatives, and keep on top of software advancements
- Mentor Junior team members and lead initiatives that help improve process and creative output
WHAT YOU'VE GOT
- Professional portfolio + Reel including broadcast quality B2C and B2C deliverables for both standard and unusual screen sizes and shapes
- 3+ years of experience in video production and/or motion graphic design
- Expert knowledge of Cinema4D, and a familiarity with render passes and compositing 3D elements within After Effects and popular plug-ins
- Comfort with Adobe Premiere/Final Cut, and basic editing practices
- A deep understanding of and appreciation for the art of storytelling through motion graphics, video and music/audio
- Experience with workflow in a post-production environment and strong grasp of graphics workflows to and from After Effects, Premiere, and Cinema4D packages
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
WONGDOODY is a human experience company, powered by Infosys with offices across the United States, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. Since our founding in 1993, we have won hundreds of global awards for creativity and marketing effectiveness, while building a culture that consistently makes WONGDOODY one of the “Best Places to Work”. We recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success.
WONGDOODY US has offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, New York, Providence, Houston and Richardson. While we are working mostly remotely still, we are currently, yet cautiously, planning to return to our offices in a hybrid capacity in 2022. We look forward to enjoying the benefits of in person collaboration, communication, and culture one day soon!
We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed around the world with one goal in mind – creating better human experiences. Human experiences are the touch points that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity, design and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses, and work with Infosys to achieve global scale at speed.
If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
We’ll pay you to come work at WONGDOODY, because we’re generous like that. But on top of your paycheck, you’ll receive a whole lotta benefits to help keep you healthy, secure and balanced. You’ll get great health insurance (paid in full), 401K company match, extended holidays, flexible summer hours, and volunteer time off to name a few.
WONGDOODY is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We are intentional about creating a space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.