As a Product Designer at Maark you will work as an integral part of the Maark team to help define and create branded interfaces in multiple industries that compete with world class products. That your work results in intuitive, engaging experiences is a given. But that your work shows an exceptional level of insight and relevance to our clients is the part we really care about. Deep experience with design fundamentals as well as a curious, disciplined mind are the primary traits that will help you succeed at Maark. We work as a multi-disciplinary team that values strategy, story, design and technology in every project that we take on. You'll help us define how branded applications should work as well as how they should look, while collaborating in a high-demand environment focused on the needs of our clients.
What you will work on...
- conducting product, user, and competitive research for new and existing applications
- preparing and running both in-person and remote user testing sessions
- developing standard information architecture style documents such as application maps, user flows, journey maps, entity relationship diagrams, and any other documents needed to tell a clear user story for clients and team members
- developing click-through and animated prototypes for client presentations and user testing
- creating exhaustive wireframes for web, native, and embedded applications
- creating visual design comprehensives
- helping identify key design and interaction principals for a project
You may be a fit for this role if you...
- have a BFA/BS degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent
- 4+ years of professional experience
- proven history of designing and shipping user experiences across native and web platforms
- excellent communication and storytelling skills. Confident in discussing design, your solutions, and your process
- confident working both individually and in small teams
- a strong foundation in typography, composition, visual systems, interaction design, visual design, and a design process
- can describe the business strategy, story, design execution and technology requirements behind your work
You may be a fit at Maark if you...
are a problem solver at heart.
On all teams at Maark (creative, engineering, and management) problem solving plays a large role in our day-to-day work. Our work is always more than how something looks or how something was built but more closely aligns with how we solved a client or user's problem. These problems are often complex and related to new businesses or industries that most designers and engineers have not had experiences with. Team members at Maark go above and beyond to learn about these problems and propose new and better solutions to our clients and their users.
are extremely organized and independent.
Maark is a small team of creators that work closely with clients to help them realize their vision. This calls for everyone at Maark to manage their time and be responsible for their work. The businesses we are working with and the problems we are solving can be very complex—independent management values help make that complexity approachable.
Nice to have experience
- Experience in life sciences
- Experience with or experience writing HTML and CSS
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid health, dental & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
Maark is a strategic marketing and innovation agency for global companies - headquartered in Boston, MA. We help our clients define and articulate their vision, design new connected customer experiences, and develop applications at the intersection of where what’s possible meets what’s relevant. The Maark creative team is made up of artists, illustrators, designers, and developers, all focused on creating the best experiences for B2B markets.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
Maark is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Maark to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now