Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior UI/UX Designer to join one of our Studios in Stockholm or London.
Your role within our Kingdom
Do you want to join a growing team and create experiences that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game?
The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help craft the next generation of King games.
Skills to create Thrills
- You are a creative person with a real passion for games.
- Experienced in user interface design on multiple platforms
- You have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
- Used to work on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
- A well-developed sense of composition and colour
- Substantial interest in form and typography
- Used to working with Adobe CS package
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Dedicated in learning and developing your skills to the next level
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
- Skills in animation and special effects
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
A Great Saga Needs Diverse Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
Comprehensive Relocation Package
People come from all over the world to work with us, and we want every single one of them to feel at home. To do so, we help you out as much as we can with our relocation package. This includes full visa sponsorship for you and any family member moving with you, covering your journey out here, the cost of shipping your gadgets or helping you with estate agents.
See more about our relocation process at: https://jobs.king.com/benefits#relocation
Please submit your application in English through our career page: https://jobs.king.com/Posted 9 months ago Apply Now