Digital Product Specialist
Digital Product Specialist - Account Management, Owner Experience
Volkswagen Group of America (VWGoA) is the parent company of Audi, Volkswagen, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, and VW Credit, Inc. (VCI) in the US. As the financial arm of Audi, Volkswagen and Ducati, VCI focuses on providing financing, insurance and ancillary products for customers who lease or finance cars, and we are working towards creating great experiences throughout their shopping, buying and post-purchase experiences.
As part of the Global Volkswagen Group’s “Route 2025” strategy, large investments are being made globally toward becoming the industry leader across multiple areas including Digital products and experiences. Here in the US, VCI is redefining and building its digital experiences, products, and features as part of this overall growth strategy.
The Digital Product Specialist - Account Management, Owner Experience, will be part of a growing VCI Digital team that balances business, technology and design priorities to deliver innovative customer experiences throughout the VCI digital ownership lifecycle, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty. Work will span the product development and delivery process, from translating customer requirements, to defining the experience into user stories to help guide teams across the customer journey, ensuring products are technically feasible and scalable. This role will play a lead role in shaping process, building relationships between teams and championing user-centered design within the organization. Taking a holistic perspective, the Digital Product Owner will be responsible for evolving the VCI customer experience across the digital product ecosystem across brand platforms, web and native mobile applications. The focus area for the Digital Product Owner will be releasing features and functionality for customer online account management and digital self-servicing (payments, online message center).
- Assist in prioritization and management of all aspects of the product roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members with analytical mindset driving KPIs and data driven decision making
- Work closely with Customer Experience Service Ops team and other key business partners to indentify requirements, understand and help identify business value, understand required capabilities, and translate these to technical product requirements
- Provide direction, guidance, and translate business requirements to designers, IT, and other key stakeholders. This direction can include performing analysis, defining requirements/user stories, working with teams to develop solutions to meet these requirements, and to test and deliver experiences with the customer in mind
- Help drive product optimization initiatives; developing and executing on optimization roadmap
- Partner with our PMO, IT and development teams through requirements, development, testing and deployment utilizing agile methodologies and toolsets
- Managing and identifying risks, mitigation plans, and executive updates
- Work closely with analytics to define success metrics, monitor and optimize the experience
- Support usability testing for roadmap initiatives to ensure key business objectives are met
- 5-7 years of experience in digital and customer experience product management
- 4+ years of experience leading teams
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning, a deep knowledge of human-centered design, a love of data, and an interest in the auto industry
- Passion for identifying and solving real consumer and business problems, and proven ability to prioritize high leverage opportunities to deliver to market
- A bias to action and a proven track record of delivering both minimum viable products and scaled solutions within a matrixed organization to market at rapid speed
- Ability to empower partners, designers and developers to deliver great products
- Comfortable working autonomously with strong focus on execution and driving project deadlines to completion
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to use data and qualitative insights to create exceptional digital experiences
- A fantastic storyteller who is at ease presenting to, and can influence executives, peers, and partners
Required Specialized Skills:
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest web and mobile product technologies and user experience best practices
- Success in developing strong working relationships across many layers of an organization, outside agencies and suppliers
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines; must be proactive and able to multi-task.
Desired Specialized Skills
- Background in Customer Service Operations, understanding of service interactions and importance of customer omnichannel experience
- Experience managing the digital product development and delivery of direct to consumer web or mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of user-centered product development practices, including journey mapping and design thinking.
- Knowledge and practice of core principals of Agile methodology and development practices including Scrum, Kanban, Lean software development, etc.
- Familiarity and experience using tools such as Jira and Confluence for product user stories and agile development
- Travel 20% of the time
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.Posted 11 days ago Apply Now