Hush is a fun way to discover, share, and shop for (beauty) products. Our users discover new products everyday through our database of ever growing user-generated product recommendations.
Product Designers at Hush will have the challenging opportunity to rethink e-commerce and change the way people shop and discover products online. You will collaborate with world class engineers, designers, and data scientists to create personalized and intelligent products that serve to delight the customer.
What you will be doing
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions that can be articulated in individual or group settings.
- Help foster a culture of design
What you should have
- Portfolio featuring examples of design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experienced with building and shipping a web/app product for a variety of devices and platforms
- Mixes visual, UX, and interaction design skills and experience
- Displays strategic product thinking and vision.
- More concerned with the “why” than the “how”
- Self-motivated to find answers
- Excited to dig into experiment data to help inform design iterations
- Has the ability to take complex problems and solve them in ways that make things simple and usable for our users
- Has excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experienced with Sketch
- Experienced with or has a willingness to learn prototyping tools like Principle
- 2+ years of experience in product design
- 2+ years of experience in visual design
- 2+ years of experience in interaction design
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Consistent team-wide events planned by our 'Fun Committee' :)
- Commuter benefits reimbursement program
- Start saving and investing at hush with your 401k
- Get the latest gear of your choice to help you complete your job
At Hush, our goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and focused on excellence, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we are committed to maintaining a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on your individual talents and qualifications, as well as business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions) sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Posted 17 days ago Apply Now