Associate Creative Director
Endeavor is a cultural behemoth with deep roots in Hollywood, Sports, Fashion, Art and Culinary. Our marketing arm - “the agency within the agency” – works with clients to tap into culture through brand strategy, activation, advertising, PR, digital, sponsorship, influencer strategy and other stuff.
We’re looking for an Associate Creative Director team with significant experience in activations to help lead the creative work for one of our major clients. Activations happen at a variety of events – from sporting events they sponsor, to CES, to music festivals and many more – and take on many different forms – from simpler “on the ground” activations, to retail experiences, to full 360 ideas born out of an experiential idea.
And while it’s activation-first, it’s not activation exclusive. This is a client that loves (Forgive us for using this ludicrous and painful expression) big disruptive thinking (again, apologies). Your day to day will be activation based, but you might find yourself leading a social-first campaign one day and a stunt-based tv spot the next. They like to change it up.
Can you present your own ideas well? Can you take criticism from a client and still come back with killer work? Are you still reading this? Then you might be the one.
• Develop ground-breaking creative concepts that are experiential first, but not exclusively
• Create high-quality visual and written direction of core concepts as well as cross-channel tactical executions
• Manage the creative process from conception to completion,
• Work alongside other members of the Creative Team, Account Management, PR and Production teams to see ideas through and ensure creative vision is executed properly
• 6+ years of experience in a creative agency with a track-record of successful work as a team
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present and sell creative concepts to clients
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural trends
• Interest in and knowledge of sports and music.
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, Keynote and InDesign programs
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.Posted 5 months ago Apply Now