Seeking a passionate Mobile/Web Designer
About Instaread, Inc
Instaread transforms books into 15-minute podcasts. Each podcast gives the key insights of a book. With more than 700 books-to-podcasts and new ones added constantly, Instaread is one of the top performing apps on the iOS app store.
As the lead designer, you will get to design & shape a fast growing global consumer product.
- Wireframe and design Instaread’s apps & website.
- Update, maintain and improve the website and apps.
- Shape Instaread’s external communication design including newsletters and social media.
- Communicate clearly with founders and engineering team.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with mobile & front-end responsive design (HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision and other relevant tools.
- Attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic/web/communication design.
- Previous experience in designing/developing user interfaces for web and mobile apps.
- Must have an exceptional portfolio that showcases design skills.
- Instaread will pay a fixed retainer each month regardless of time spent. Any time spent over the agreed number of hours will be compensated accordingly. This is not a full-time position.
Email your resume & portfolio to :
email@example.comPosted 6 months ago Apply Now