We are looking for an Experience Designer to join an award-winning team of business analysts, designers and developers.
You will produce user-centric digital products and services that show great visual taste and bring about empathy and connection. You will be establishing trusting relationships with our global clients like adidas, HBO, Liverpool FC, KLM & Rovio to solve complex challenges and human problems with noteworthy design.
As an Experience Designer you will:
- Manoeuvre between brand objectives, user needs and business challenges to create world class experiences.
- Participate in all steps of the design process from coming up with the concept to communicating it to the client to delivering results.
- Produce impactful user strategy based on design thinking, user research and hypothesis testing.
- Make sense of our clients’ business challenges and turn your understanding into great designs.
- Document detailed research, user flows and analytics to find weak spots or identify opportunities to improve them.
- Validate your ideas and concepts with end users.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of designers, stakeholder, business analysts, copywriters, front and backend developers across a variety of business verticals from healthcare to aviation to retail.
- Have 4+ of experience designing all things digital on top of a challenge-solver mindset who is excited about bringing creative ideas to life.
- Can show off your skills, talent and vision with a stellar portfolio.
- Show a great grasp of applying user centric design approach across a range of project types.
- Have experience working with UX research methodologies and can apply them when necessary.
- Can develop the required deliverables ranging from information architecture and ecosystem maps, mapping out personas and user journeys, blueprints and prototypes.
- Enjoy and have a good eye for crafting killer decks that communicate your ideas and convince the client.
- Are ready to organize processes both with the client and within the team (keywords: Kanban, Agile, Lean, Scrum), as well as adopt new methodologies on the spot if they seem to provide for the best outcome.
- Being familiar with Figma, Sketch, Adobe is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
There is no status quo. You will join a dynamic team granting you a lot of freedom to experiment, innovate and create. We enjoy Reaktor’s flat hierarchy and make sure everyone’s voice is heard. We see people as our main value: being surrounded by a diverse and talented group creates the best environment to learn and grow. Our Amsterdam office has a unique culture being a lively mix of 50+ people coming from 22 different countries: we love to connect, enjoy team activities and learn from failure and embrace success together.
Salary range: €45 000 – 65 000 a year
Here are our benefits in detail:
- Flexible working hours
- Work trips between EU offices
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Extended health insurance
- Screens, keyboard, headphones and the gear you need to make great work
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Travel expenses
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips (when the pandemic situation permits)
If you’re not based in Amsterdam, no worries. What’s important is that you’d be willing to come join us. To make sure we’re a home for top talent like you, we offer a nice relocation package, as well as all the help and advice you need in moving over.