Our client, a SaaS company that connects patients, doctors, and developers to accelerate healthcare innovation, is looking for a designer to join their growing team. Their overall goal is to elevate the patient experience to exceed consumer expectations vastly. Reporting to the Design Lead, you’ll work cross-functionally across the business to help them solve structural challenges in healthcare.
- Collaborate with a small team of designers within marketing, refreshing the company’s core identity and design language
- Partner closely with Marketing to shape projects that build awareness of the brand and product benefits in unique, engaging ways
- Craft engaging visuals and digital experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Improve, maintain and evolve the brand systems and guidelines
- Provide a critical eye towards the company’s level of polish and overall design caliber
- Build standards that will help the organization access and self-serve assets to relay the brand in their everyday work
- Manage contract relationships with supporting designers, animators and developers
- Deliver a quality of design in healthcare unseen before, resetting consumer expectations for the industry
- 6+ years of design experience
- Excellent Typography, color, layout and composition skills
- A portfolio showcasing work across a range of mediums; brand design, web design, print, paid media, design systems, iconography, etc.
- Conceptual thinking, and brand storytelling abilities
- Openness for feedback and growth - ready to review, improve, mentor and collaborate well with others
- Experience creating (or working with) brand style guides and standards
- Ability to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly
- Can present work, lead initiatives and back design decisions with confidence
- Creative abilities or interests outside of visual design, such as illustration, animation, photography, 3D modeling, retouching, etc.
- Open to or experienced in managing agency, vendor and contractor relationships
- Knowledge of Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite