Lead Product Designer
Prismfly is a consultancy company specializing in conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy for ecommerce brands. We pair strategy with best-in-class design and development to create leading digital experiences. Our team is made of humble experts, each with a strong desire to continually learn and grow.
Come join our fast-growing team! We are seeking a motivated Lead Product Designer who can create aesthetic, intuitive, and high-converting digital experiences in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with user experience principles and UI best practices
- Experienced with user research and user testing
- Experience in ecommerce design
- Leadership qualities and experience managing a design team
- Designing for scalability, flexibility, accessibility and intuition
- Reasonable understanding of ADA, CCPA and GDPR compliance
- Fluent in a prototyping design tool e.g. Figma (ideal), Adobe XD, Creative Cloud
- Effective communication with consultants and develop leads to keep projects on time
- Design thinking and problem solving to produce work that accomplishes multiple goals
- Participate in discovery meetings to understand requirements for new projects
- Assist with estimates and project planning
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Solid experience with Shopify or other eCommerce platforms
- Strong portfolio of ecommerce design
- Deep understanding of design team structure and team building
- Light branding design experience
- Ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking for product designs
- Stay informed of best practices while finding bespoke solutions
- Experience conducting design team interviews to grow their team
- Understanding of G Suite, Slack, Asana, etc.
*This is a remote US-based role.