Educator, Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
We are currently on the lookout for top graphic designers from around the world to join our passionate teaching team in our Part-Time (evening) online live stream. ICE Malta Educators are given the opportunity to teach, research and further develop their skills while teaching industry skills in a learn-by-doing setting. There’s nothing more fulfilling than seeing a student learn, grow and fulfil their dreams.
⚠️ No teaching experience is required. Selected industry experts will be trained to teach and constantly supported by our in-house teaching team.
- Passion – A selfless attitude to sharing passion, skills & knowledge in design.
- Communication – Strong communicator both visually & verbally.
- Efficiency – Well organised, exceptional time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Commitment – Dependable for delivering high-quality classes focused on student success.
- Values – Believes in the power of education & industry skills.
- Skills – Deep expertise in visual design & advanced knowledge of Adobe CC.
- Experience – Actively working in design with 4+ years of experience backed with an outstanding portfolio.
ℹ️ The graphic design course is delivered on two weekday evenings, from 6-9PM CET for a period of 3 months. Explore the course curriculum here.
- Step #1 – Meet We'll reach out to get to know you, learn about your experience and see if it's a fit.
- Step #2 – Demonstrate You’ll teach a brief sample lesson to show off your skills.
- Step #3 – Prepare Once you’re hired, we’ll provide you with course materials, certification exams, access to other educator's deliveries and coaching to ensure your success in the classroom.
- Step #4 – Inspire Teach your course, make an impact and enjoy the perks of being an official member of our educator community.
- Are educators paid? Definitely. Educators are paid per-delivery-hour, billed monthly. The compensation is determined by the seniority in the educator's field and relative to the course delivery assigned as per contract.
- When do educators work? Educators provide their availability to our scheduling team who assign course delivery accordingly - usually public courses are scheduled months in advance. Commitment levels are determined by the educators to suit them and their goals. During a course, the educators work on average 3-6 hours during weekdays, with lessons delivered between 6-9PM CET.
- What if an educator is caught up with work and needs to cancel a lesson? The educator's full-time role is our priority, too. Our educator support team must be informed about last-minute cancellations, holidays or unavailabilities as soon as they are known - the team will then manage communications accordingly. Of course, our priority will always be to ensure that the study experience promised is delivered on schedule as much as possible.
- Are courses live or pre-recorded? Courses are mainly delivered live, online.
- Apart from the lesson preparation & delivery, are there any additional deliverables? Educators will be responsible to review projects and answer student queries via email during the course and for a period of 6-months post-course completion. This effort is factored within the compensation assigned.
- Do educators have influence over course material & delivery? Definitely. Educators are actually encouraged to build upon the official materials provided to make it their own signature delivery as long as this maps to the official curriculum set by our learning partners.
Perks & Benefits. ❤️
We will cover the full benefits package further into the process, but the key benefits of being part of our Experts Team are:
- Feel rewarded through student success.
- No admin, no hassle. Just teach.
- Get ongoing professional training.
- Prestige to work with top industry pros.
- Grow as a leader, speaker & communicator.
- Build your personal brand.
- Flexible working hours.
- Earn additional income.
Interested? Cool. Apply now. 🙌
We understand that candidates won’t check every single box we have here. If you are interested to get involved, we highly encourage you to still apply! All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.