Creative Director, Brand
Strategic. Provocative. A Visual Storyteller. We’re looking to add a Creative Director, Brand to our team to lead a luxury appliance brand that defies category convention.
Who you are: A collaborative spirit with the ability to marry data driven insights and creative ingenuity. If you are meticulous about details, a fearless innovator, and have a passion for pushing creative and challenging norms — you may be the next stellar addition to our team.
Who we are: A cross-functional agency creating world-class customer journeys through digital communications and immersive shopping experiences. Our work is fueled by data, enhanced by technology, and inspired by the human experience.
As an organization, we strive to be: :
Curious: We have an endless thirst to seek what’s possible.
Intentional: We are thoughtful in how we drive impact over output.
Driven: We embrace creativity to foster progress.
Balanced: We strive for humility, honesty and well-being.
Inclusive: We value fresh perspectives from anyone, anywhere.
As a creative leader
- Spearhead the premium brand aesthetic and tone across all platforms, most notably digital, video and photo, immersive experiences and physical installations
- Experience art directing high-end photo / video shoots to be both distinctive and brand right
- Bring an inclusive mindset fostering a space for the team and the work to flourish
- Oversee and develop creative that is relevant to the consumer at each touchpoint of their shopping journey
- Foster trusted relationships with clients to retain and grow business
- Present work to clients with thoughtful rationale while teaching others to do the same
- Be a stickler for detail, modeling a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment
- Research competitive marketplace/industry trends and develop data-driven insights to inform creative work
- Grow all levels of creatives — from junior to ACD level — helping them develop their confidence and skills along the way
- Report into Sr. Leadership, keeping them in the loop on team wins and challenges
For smooth sailing
- Manage your team’s time and efforts accordingly, right-sizing the effort to the scope of the job
- See projects through from concept to delivery, keeping key stakeholders in-tune to a project’s progress
- Switch gears quickly from high-level thinking to detailed work to administrative duties in your position as a leader
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required in one of these relevant fields: Information Design, Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising, Photography / Videography
- 7+ years experience in an agency setting (or applicable experience) required
- 2+ years experience leading teams and projects preferred
- A deep understanding of how to apply brand guidelines to ensure a premium and consistent visual story / voice at every touchpoint
- Experience creating / overseeing content for digital platforms
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.