Human Interactive/UX Designer
Spigot, Inc. is looking for a UX designer to help grow our mobile apps portfolio. This role will require detailed design work with an emphasis on improving App design, user experience and overall quality. We have a fast-growing portfolio of apps, and this role will not only be focused on design/UX, but will also require the candidate to conduct market research and help drive product vision and roadmap. Monitoring, optimizing, and reporting performance on campaigns on an ongoing basis to make sure KPI’s are met both near and long term. Responsibilities include:
- Leading the design of useful, accessible, usable, and delightful products.
- Working with leadership in UX vision, design planning and goal creation.
- Understanding customers and their needs through data analysis, customer research, and feedback.
- Using business vision/direction to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
- Designing the UX framework, interface, and interaction flow of Mobile Apps.
- Developing personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Facilitating the design process, present and iterate design solutions.
- Crafting, pitching, and validating long-term design strategies.
- Continually iterating and evolving the way we design for and learn from our customers.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- 3+ Years of design experience.
- An available portfolio
- Experience creating services and applications with multiple user touch points on different platforms and devices.
- Experience with digital media, eCommerce, search, social, and other major application types and their UX patterns.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and especially to senior executives.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.