UI/UX Designer CTH w/ Healthcare Org.
Client intends to hire this individual and is unable to sponsor at his moment
Immediate need for a Senior Level UX/UI Designer for our customer, a major healthcare insurance organization, in Reston, VA (100% remote for now, but will be returning to the Reston office in late 2021/early 2022). This is a 12 month PLUS contract position with a possibility of conversion to FTE status with our customer. We are specifically seeking a UX/UI Designer that has strong knowledge/experience with User Research techniques and methodologies in order to support solutions that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile applications.
**Expectations, tasks & deliverables**
- Lead relevant UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, user journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements
- Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
- Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
- Minimum of 6 years of professional full stack UX/UI Designer experience
- Strong User Research techniques/methodologies specifically related to a Software application project (not website design)
-Experience to incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements
- Experience in UX strategy, user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies. As well as experience creating user personas, journey maps, and empathy maps.