Since Last Week
- Dan went to England for Generate London, and to play the banjo. Physicist/designer Dave Whyte (beesandbombs) from England came to Dribbble for Moonlighting. Dave’s Circle wave to the left.
Roupala creates environmentally and socially responsible apparel. For every product they sell, they preserve 435 square feet of rainforest via the Rainforest Trust. Several Dribbblers have created tees for Roupala, including:
Branded Shades of Grey
- RB, a hand-painted monogram by Jennifer Lucey-Brzoza
- Asker Kroen by Björg Helene Eggen/Designadet
- Colin Fitz-Maurice, branded by Colin Fitz-Maurice
Dribbble API @ Work
- Schedddule it by Bartek Zyglowicz. “You may now schedule your shots.”
- MN License Plate by Allan Peters, part of Jonathan Lawrence's State Plates Project
- Central Plate No. 04 by Greg Anthony Thomas
- Codeante software project manager, posted by Benjamin Schmidt
- Paul Dunbar hid elements of spring in this Jack of Spades.
- District 5 Web WIP by Nikki Clark
- Trello’s 5 Facts for 5 Million Users infographic by Fyza Hashim
- Luis Liwag designed the latest tee for visual agency Column Five.
- New things are coming from Caleb Royce Lummer
- Jenya Tkach created this character for a pharmaceutical company.
For the Birds
- Detail from a book page by Elena-Greta Apostol
- Starstruck Starling by Janne Harju
- Pippin in the mail-budgie by Melanie Matthews
- Goose/Illustrative Icon by Simon, AKA simc
- Tenant Management by Kingyo
- Linda Eliasen made “this weird video for recruiting at Dropbox.”
- Illustrated World Map that will eventually become a children’s play mat, by Dominic Flask, AKA Dangerdom
- Agile Infoways shared its work on Helpified, “an education curation platform where people can save, organize and share helpful learning resources with each other.” Posted by Kenil Bhavsar.
- Confetti branded the Nordic.js after-party. Posted by Johannes Edelstam.
- Happylabs offered a new take on the old office shot; posted by Erkan Kerti.
- TMBR's Anthony Harmon posted this identity for Rhombus, one of Roadhouse Brewing’s signature IPAs.
Nashville, Tennessee, September 6
Music City Dribbblers flew to the Flying Saucer for good times. Thanks to everyone who came out, and especially to organizers Derrick Castle (creator of chalk awesomeness above), Shane Helm and Ryan Slater.
De Pere, Wisconsin, September 9
Huge thank you to Andrew Verboncouer for not only organizing the first-ever De Pere Meetup, but also for paying for the drinks! Thanks to Genius Labs for hosting. And thanks for the photo, Chris Schmitz!
- Memphis, Tennessee
Tuesday, September 30, 7 p.m., Cafe Eclectic, 603 N. McLean Blvd. RSVP.
- Oslo, Norway
Wednesday, October 1, 6 p.m., Hyper, Maridalsveien 87. RSVP.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Friday, October 3, 7:30 p.m., Indicius, 1154 Darwin. Sponsored by Aerolab, Indicius, Dribbble and Shopify. Max. capacity 100. RSVP.
- New Orleans, Louisiana
Dribbble Meetup w/ CSS Dev. Conf., Monday, October 13. Details to come.
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
Tuesday, October 14, 8 a.m., Startup Edmonton, 10359 104th Street. RSVP.
- Pensacola, Florida
Dribbble Meetup! Analog for a Night, Tuesday, October 14, 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., The East Hill Yard, 1010 N 12th Avenue, Suite 111. RSVP.
- Manchester, England
Wednesday, October 15, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m., SpacePort Manchester, 24/26 Lever Street. RSVP.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Design Philly Dribbble Meetup, Wednesday, October 15, 6:30 p.m., Garage, 1231-1233 East Passyunk Ave. Sponsored by Dribbble, Happy Cog, and Shopify. RSVP and follow @Dribbble_Philly.
- Charleston, South Carolina
Thursday, October 16, 6 p.m., eHouse Studio, 2 Race Street. RSVP information to follow.
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Thursday, October 16, 6 p.m.-9 p.m., MacPaw HQ, Horkoho 81. Sponsored by MacPaw. RSVP.
- New York, New York
Thursday, October 16, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m., SeatGeek, 235 Park Avenue South. Speaker: Cap Watkins, senior designer at Etsy. RSVP and follow @dribbblenyc on Twitter.
- Tehran, Iran
Thursday, October 23, 9 a.m. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to email@example.com.