We're proud to announce the first international Flat Design Conference, April 1st 2013 in Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia.
At last, we'll reveal the secrets of the new design movement that's taking the digital world by storm!
Come see famous designers speak on topics such as:
- Rounded Corners: Are They Flat Enough?
- 10 Photoshop Tips For Not Using Shadows
- A Preview of Sketch 3's Flat-Design-Specific Features
- 2003-2013: The Lost Decade of Webdesign
- Gradients: Harmless Cruft or Dangerous Artefacts of the Past?
We're still looking for speakers, so feel free to submit your own talk ideas in the comments :)
(Also check out the Designer News thread)
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Almost Sold Out: Hang Time Workshops with Jon Contino, Danielle Evans, and MDS.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.