Custom HTML5 and jQuery Audio Player that brings a uniform look throughout all web browsers. Just add an audio tag with class named HTML5AudioPlayer and initialize the plugin, it's that simple. It has also a flash fallback if user system doesn't support HTML5 audio tag.
You can check out this HTML5 at the live preview.
Available for purchase on CodeGrape for just $6!
- Responsive, the player works on multiple platforms
- Fully customizable, almost all control buttons can easily be turn on or off
- Extremely easy to use, setup in less than 3 minutes
- Fully skinnable, the appearance is fully customizable with CSS
- Multiple instances, the player can be included multiple times on the same page
- Diversity, there are 6 different themes included
- Highly compatible, the CSS is highly compatible with your site's existing code
- Autoplay support, the audio should start playing as soon as it is ready
- Loop support, the audio should start over again, when it is finished
- The volume state will be saved with local storage or cookies
- Support for legacy browsers with an automatic Flash fallback
- Cross browser support (Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera and IE7+)
- Public API to control the audio player externally (play, pause, volume, initialization, destroy)
- API listeners to check the audio is ready, started or ended
- Help file is included
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2017 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.