Rounded drop shadow with css3. Tutorial & free code


Tutorial on how to make this king of shadows with css3, no images.

Help needed: how would you actually call this kind of shadow? Rounded shadow? Brush shadow? :)

keyboard shortcuts: previous shot next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom