Ok, so this is an iPhone 5 icon export template (Original created by @Virgil Pana Shot). I loved the concept but wanted to have more customization features SO I made my own version (Kept Virgil's icon place holder).
▪ Full customizable layout
▪ All icons can be arranged & rearranged.
▪ Calendar icon day & date can be modified.
▪ Two "icon spots" as Virgil's screen & dock.
▪ Customizable notification bubbles (count & coloring).
▪ Dock can be changed if you wish.
▪ Import your own background image.
▪ Customizable status bar (icons, text & color).
▪ Navigate to export template>icons>your icon>icon.
▪ Double click on smart object icon image here.
▪ Paste 1024px X 1024px icon design in smart object.
▪ Save & close smart object.
▪ BAM! your icon is now on your screen/dock.
▪ Repeat 2-5 for 2nd icon placement located in dock group.
Now finish the any other customizations you wish to make. After your satisfied & all that jazz export/save as in desired format (.jpg, .png, .bmp etc.). Next import to your iPhone to view icon on real device resolution. There you have it my fellow designers enjoy.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom