Ok, so this is an iPhone 5 icon export template (Original created by @Virgil Pana Shot). I loved the concept but wanted to have more customization features SO I made my own version (Kept Virgil's icon place holder).
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD NOW!
▪ Full customizable layout
▪ All icons can be arranged & rearranged.
▪ Calendar icon day & date can be modified.
▪ Two "icon spots" as Virgil's screen & dock.
▪ Customizable notification bubbles (count & coloring).
▪ Dock can be changed if you wish.
▪ Import your own background image.
▪ Customizable status bar (icons, text & color).
▪ Navigate to export template>icons>your icon>icon.
▪ Double click on smart object icon image here.
▪ Paste 1024px X 1024px icon design in smart object.
▪ Save & close smart object.
▪ BAM! your icon is now on your screen/dock.
▪ Repeat 2-5 for 2nd icon placement located in dock group.
Now finish the any other customizations you wish to make. After your satisfied & all that jazz export/save as in desired format (.jpg, .png, .bmp etc.). Next import to your iPhone to view icon on real device resolution. There you have it my fellow designers enjoy.
L or F like
Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2016 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.