Looking for a freelance designer? Post your project on our project board, absolutely free. Get started today.
Here are 5 tips for better letters
1. Letter 'E' - The middle arm should be made a little shorter otherwise optically it will look like it's sticking out further than the top and bottom arms
2. Letter 'S' - Top half is slightly narrower than the bottom half, otherwise it'll look like it's falling over
3. Letter 'B' - The top of the bowl is slightly smaller than the bottom
4. Letter 'R' - The leg of the 'R' sticks out slightly further than the bowl. Also, the leg is slightly wider than the stem
5. Letter 'H' - The crossbar should be just above or just below the exact middle of the 'H'
Struggle with getting consistent letters?
Try Letter Builder brushes available in my shop.
50% OFF with code BLACKFRIDAY
L or F like